5.05.2015

mother's day gifts!

Mother's day is right around the corner!! I'm such a procrastinator with EVERY single stinkin' holday, but I got my crap together enough to put together a box to send to my mom this year. WOO! 

Instead of "breakfast in bed," I assembled a "breakfast in box!". Next best thing when you live far away, right? 


It was fun to personalize and think of things she would like! I included:
Mezzo Lemon Rosemary drinking chocolate (I'm just as curious about that as you are...)
Pink guava preserves
Cranberry orange walnut granola
Artisan dark chocolate with almond and sea salt bar
A church-y book

The adorable box flap labels are a free printable at the Dating Divas site



^I also had my girls make a painted hand print mason jar with this poem attached so she can use it as a little flower vase. Do you know how impossible it is to get a 1 year old to make a clean hand print? Aye aye aye...I think only two of her chubby little fingers are identifiable... :-p

Hope your Mother's Day prep is going well! 

Here are some other ideas for Moms/Grandmas that I'm loving...

^Grandkid photo display


^ Cute sign with a free printable!

^Loving these cute shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.