12.03.2014

stocking stuffer ideas!

Stockings may be one of my favorite parts of Christmas. When I was growing up, some of the best loot came in our stockings! I love that my Mom would always make everything personalized and unique for each of us. I try to carry on that tradition with my kids and try to include thoughtful, meaningful things instead of just loads of candy or trinkety junk that's sure to get broken in a few hours. 

Sooo here are my picks for stockings this year! 


1. A scarf! Like this one from Gap. Every girls loves her accessories, right?
2. Pretty much anything from Rifle Paper Co., but especially their cute notepads.
3. Herb cutting scissors from Crate & Barrel! Because chopping cilantro is annoying.
4. Marshmallow cookie sandwiches from Malvi. Not only is the packaging adorable, but the flavors sound delicious!
5. Personalized brass key chain, like here on Etsy. 
6. Jamberry nails! SO cute!
7. Bath bombs from Lush. Like a giant, scented alkaseltzer for the tub.
8. Lounge pants, yoga pants- some type of pant with an elastic waistband.
9. Make your own vanilla extract kit. Tastes way better than store bought!
10. Stickygrams! Get her Instagram password and create small magnets for the fridge with your pictures (but leave out all her selfies and food pictures).


1. Portable USB Battery charger, on Amazon
2. Beard Pack Facial Hair Care Set from Uncommon Goods. If you're going to rock a beard, treat it well.
3. Bacon Candy Canes at Urban Outfitters- I think I need to get these for every man in my family.
4. Aluminum collar stays on Etsy. Does anyone else's husband hoard the little plastic ones??
5. Screwdriver key chain set. Because what is a man if he isn't prepared? Not prepared. 
6. Leather wallet iPhone case by Madewell
7. Razor pit sharpener by Uncommon Goods
8. Fun dress socks, like these shark socks by Uncommon Goods
9. Wooden bow tie! Conversation piece? I think yes.
10. ManCan candles, in scents like smoky barbecue and pizza. Maybe for the office or man cave (because that's definitely not going in my living room).



2. Pocket doll in Matchbox home - Umm..can I get one of these for me? It's so LITTLE and CUTE!
3. Mr. and Mrs. Food Plate Maybe this will help my picky toddler not be so picky? 
4.  Mini games, like Tic-Tac-Toe
6.  Tube Toys



Check out my other gift guides for babies and toddlers HERE and HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.