3.31.2014

one-handed countdown

The number of weeks left in this pregnancy will now fit on one hand (that would be five).
What. The. Heck.
 I seriously can't believe it.  



I really don't feel like I'm 34 weeks yet...and for that I am grateful. I know I'll be more than ready to get this baby out when the times comes around, but I haven't really started to feel that "holy crap I am beyond done with this whole thing" yet. Having both a toddler and full-time job are both wonderful distractions.

I think it's funny to compare things from when I was pregnant with Jillian, especially pictures. This time I'm gaining weight so differently. 
This is me at about 34-35 weeks along with Jillian:


Look at my face!! I think last time my face also got pregnant. Hah! Oh, I also weigh more NOW than I did in this picture, so that's ironic...at least it's not going to my face this time.

But I also noticed this week that the baby belly is now an attention grabber. I went to the mall on Saturday and EVERY SINGLE PERSON that made eye contact with me immediately looked at me, then down at my protruding belly. Not gonna lie, I was kind of annoyed. BUT that also means I'm to the point in my pregnancy where I can pretty much do anything and get away with it because people will think, "Ohh, look at her. She's SO pregnant. Poor lady. It's totally acceptable that she's ______." 
So I've decided in the next week or two I'm going to go back to the mall, get a huge ace Cinnabon, and get a pedicure while I eat said Cinnabon. 
And I'm gonna eat all of it. 
Two thumbs up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.