1.02.2014

resolutions

Not gonna lie, it's a little tricky thinking of goals for the new year when I'm really just focused on surviving potty training this week. Today was day 1 and so far, so good. She had as many successes as accidents, which I will count as an overall success, but MAN is it exhausting. I never thought I'd have to make up so many dumb songs about going pee.

So I will try to have a little foresight and think beyond all of the pee messes that will happen on my floor this week. 

 A handful of things I'd like to accomplish in 2014:

Learn
how to make homemade donuts in those cute donut pans 
how to use photoshop, or something like it

Save
up enough extra cash-ola to buy a camera (time to branch out of the iPhone only photos)

Read: 
something other than my usual fictional dystopian society/political fiction books. I Am Malala sounds incredible

Create: 
a new shared space for Jillian and kiddo #2 
more items for my Etsy shop, and spend more time on it in general

Organize: 
the storage closet in the basement...I shudder even listing this one

Do:
pilates again (and find time to do it with 2 kids)! I fell in love with it last year but since I'm prego obviously there's a lot I can't do. I'm definitely counting down until the summer when I can get back on that giant bouncy ball

 And that sounds like a good enough list for me!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.