12.13.2012

12 days of kindness

I'm almost done Christmas shopping! YAY!!! I decided to make presents for all the grandparents this year...which may or may not have been a good idea...since those all still have to be made. 

We're kind of in this weird stage where we still try to do some Christmas traditions we grew up with, but we're also figuring out what Christmas traditions we want our little family to have. My family always did a Secret Santa drop on Christmas Eve to a few families that were in need, and I loved it. So we wanted to do something along those lines to focus more on giving than just Santa Claus and cookies. I'd seen the "12 days of kindness" idea floating around Pinterest and really liked it. Basically you do a random act of kindness each day for the 12 days leading up to Christmas. Here's what we came up with...

Woo-hoo! Today I technically have to do days 12 and 11 because yesterday I couldn't find a stinkin' bag to put the treats in for the mailman. Oh well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.