8.26.2012

down 10

Just thought you should know...

I lost 10 pounds! 

Woo! I'm a big fan/believer of Weight Watchers. For realz. It's SO simple to do and isn't really /hard/ to keep up with. I went on it after I had Jillian to help lose {all 37} pounds of pregnancy weight I put on. I stopped for a few months and wanted to keep going, so I decided to go back on it last month to lose an additional 18 lbs. And I'm (over) halfway done! Eight more to go! Well, who knows, maybe even more after that, we'll see.

I would post a picture or something...but I'm lookin' jack nasty right now, so I guess you'll just have to stay tuned for the before/after 8 pounds from now. :-)  

Even if you're not on WW and just looking for some yummy and healthy recipes, this site has some super delicious things that you can't even TELL are "healthy".  

Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Whitney! I have to admit. When I read this I felt like the lady on that commercial. "She did WW for a month and lost 10 lbs. I did WW for a month and lost 3 oz." (True, by the way...but that's beside the point.) I couldn't be happier for you! You are truly living the dream. A wonderful husband, gorgeous daughter, a beautiful home, a career, and you are smokin' hot! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love.