12.29.2010

Two words: lime sherbet.

First of all...am I the only person who pronounces it "sherbeRt?" I actually thought it was spelled with an R until one of my first roommates at BYU so kindly pointed out how incorrect I was. ...I still say sherbert. Old habits die hard. And what the heck is the difference between sherbet and sorbet??? I once heard one is dairy based and one isn't....who really knows...or cares, because lime sherbet is ROCKING MY WORLD right now. At the beginning of the whole pregnancy thing, I wanted french fries with bbq sauce. Now it's all about the sherbet (and popsicles, but sherbet is like my own personal crack). Those are really the only things I've craved consistently...with a LOT more aversions to things. Sad day. It's REALLY sad when things like chocolate sound so repulsive that I'm not even slightly upset that I can't eat it. Will I ever feel normal again?! Blegh. But yes, I am going to go get some as soon as I'm done with this.


Mmmmmm...delish.

Moving on. So I'm watching Toddlers and Tiaras right now (daytime TV sucks. It's a miracle I can find entertainment.) But you know those things that pre-parents say they will never do to their kids- like spank them- and all the parents just laugh because they know that will last all of maybe a year? Toddlers and Tiaras is NOT one of those things. I can honestly say that my kids will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever be in pageant for kids. I think they're horribly cheesy filled with parents trying to live vicariously through their 2 year-olds that get royally pissed when their kid can't smile and shake their hips on command. HELLO. THEY'RE TWO. Aye aye aye. Am I going to keep watching it? Yes. Haha.

1 comment:

  1. whitney! congrats on being prego!!!! how exciting!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love.